Keep Your Food Safe This Summer
Summer promises sunshine, heat, and carefree gatherings with families and friends. It also coincides with an increase in food poisoning as warmer temperatures cause foodborne germs to thrive. It’s important to keep your food safe this summer by taking proactive measures.
Summer is also a good reason to keep a supply of Tasty Clean handy in the the car when you’re out and about to keep those things that go in your mouth clean and fresh. Stock up on your favorite flavors at Tasty Clean!
Safe-Food Tips From The CDC
Whether you’re grilling, planning a party, or attending a fair or festival this summer, keep these things in mind:
- When shopping for groceries or eating outside, make sure to refrigerate perishable food within one hour if it’s 90°F or warmer.
- If you’re preparing food in advance for a family reunion, a graduation party, or other event, divide cooked food into shallow containers and store in the refrigerator or freezer to cool it rapidly.
- When grilling, throw out marinades and sauces that have touched raw meat juices, which can spread germs to cooked foods.
- Use clean utensils and a clean plate to remove cooked meat from the grill.
- At fairs, festivals, carnivals, and rodeos, before buying food, be sure the vendor has a license to sell food and that employees wear gloves and use tongs when serving food.
- Bring Tasty Clean, hand sanitizers, and wipes with you when you’re at outdoor events in case there aren’t any places to wash your hands.
Keeping More Than Your Food Safe This Summer
Don’t worry about HOW to keep your family safe from unnecessary germs throughout the year, you are not alone, Tasty Clean is here to help!
The first all-natural, portable cleaning solution for removable appliances that requires no rinsing.Tasty Clean is free of harsh chemicals and safe for all ages from infants to elderly, and you can take it anywhere!
Tasty Clean is a vinegar-based product, and Vinegar has roughly 5% acetic acid as part of the chemical compound. It is a commonly known fact that acetic acid kills bacteria. Vinegar works by chemically changing the proteins and fats that make up the bacteria and destroys the cell structure.
When properly formulated, diluted vinegar is safe to use in the mouth without causing acid erosion or hypersensitivity on enamel surfaces. This means, Tasty Clean is also safe for the teeth in addition to the removable appliances you my wear.
Tasty Clean is covered by FSA, HSA/MHA plans as an appliance support product.
FDA Class I Medical Device Exempt